TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
Welcome to the registration to Witherspoon boxing (“us”, “we”) website and its related services. You may access many areas of our website without registering your details with us. Certain areas are only open to you if you register. The terms and conditions which govern material submitted by you to us and your use of the https://www.witherspoonboxing.com website are governed by our general “Terms and Conditions of Reading”. These Terms and Conditions of Registration are in addition to the general Terms and Conditions of Reading.
- 1.1By registering here and creating your “https://www.witherspoonboxing.com Profile”, you can access different services that are offered by us without having to register for each service separately. If a service you wish to subscribe to has additional terms and conditions, you will be asked to accept these separately.
- 1.2You agree that:
- (1)you will keep your username and password safe, and won’t share them with anyone.
- (2)you will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
- 2.1If you breach these or any of our other terms and conditions we reserve the right to close your account, if we do so, we may close all accounts you have open in your name.
- 2.2To deactivate your account please contact our customer services department; their details can be found under “contact us” on your Telegraph.co.uk Profile page.
- 3.1You can update your personal details (including your account and marketing preferences) by accessing your account at your Telegraph.co.uk Profile page and making any necessary changes; this will update your details across all services that you have subscribed to.
- 5.1No waiver by us of any breach of these terms shall constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach and we shall not be affected by any delay, failure or omission to enforce or express forbearance granted in respect of any of your obligations.
- 5.2The rights and remedies of is under these terms are independent, cumulative and without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- 5.3These terms are not intended to create and shall not create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- 5.4These terms and/or your use of the website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.